How Journals works!

Albert White Here! i came to write to tell you about how jonunaling has saved my life. back when i was at high school, at the end of the day we used to start jounraling to write how our day was, but after that i stopped doing that because i felt that i've lost interest in doing it. but aftr a few years and explaining to my mentor Sean on how i used to journal back in the day, he convinced me to jounral again only this time at work.  at first i wasn't sure if this was gonna work but something in my head told you gotta do it again not just for sean's sake but for your own good. so i did and i've never look back... the best thing about jounraling is to never let anything get into your way like anxiety. just be open to your own way. that's all thare is to say about that!

Feel Free To Comment!!!

• I used to journal and i stopped too but now i am having trouble getting back into it. How did you recreate the habit?
  • In reply to newnoz:

after i moved in with my mentor sean, now i was not behaving well at work and i wasn't taking meds a few months ago, so i explaned to him that i used to journal and he was the one that got me back to the habit. i mostly journal Monday to Wednesday.