I'm an adult with adhd and aspergers

no help from my family at all and i have 3 sister my mother and brother and no help what so ever. at all and really i just dont know what to do i got diagnosed at 30 and since then ive waited 4 years to see someone about adhd and struggling with it to. getting no help at all from my mother i live at home with her and still no help because everyone is so concerned about themselves im left to rot and do everything by myself. i have no partner to help me do anything im disabled mentally and physically and still no one will help me i have to ask for everything from my doctor because they never do the right thing. so im lost in a world of confusion and no one will help me. so pretty much hate my life really badly. i just wonder through it getting more and more fucked off as i got along no one offering me any support guidance and im lost in the system im forgotten and i have to do every single thing myself in order to get anywhere in life . idk about you but my god this isnt fair no one should be forced to live like this. and yet ive some how got lost in the system no one cares. everyone is all too busy to give a *** about me and i get further and further lost my mother saying shes already dont all the hard work and is now 66 and doesnt want to bother. so where do i go from here do i just still wonder through life no one caring and having to do everything my self ???  

• Yes, Living with Autism is tuff and as you say other people are too busy with their own lives to be able to get involved with yours and deal with someonr leaning on them and being a burden. You just have to seek out support groups such as this and learn how to support yourself and own needs, I am 54 and have done just that as I have found that I myself am the best advocate for myself and what I need to do to thrive and survive in the world.
  • In reply to wkmiller:

well im mentally and physically disabled and have too many things wrong with me to work or to move a lot so i can't really live my life the way i want to as i have conditions as long as my arm what's wrong with me this isn't the only thing wrong with me so i could see this advice helping someone else but with all due respect it doesn't help someone like me
  • In reply to wkmiller:

well im mentally and physically disabled and have too many things wrong with me to work or to move a lot so i can't really live my life the way i want to as i have conditions as long as my arm what's wrong with me this isn't the only thing wrong with me  so i could see this advice helping someone else but with all due respect it doesn't help someone like me