Lack of common Sense 24 year old aspie

Hi. I'm still learning about my condition even today even as I was diagnosed as an 8 year old.  I often have a lack of understanding of the most simple things. For instance my long term boyfriend pointed to the corner of the bed to put his close. He pointed to this corner but I was still lost and confused and put it in an entirely different corner because i still didn't know what corner he meant.  I put it in 2 different corners before I put in the right corner and thus led to him thinking I was stupid for not following his orders correctly. Is this part of the autism spectrum? I'm sad that I could be considered stupid.  I'm very intelligent in other things but certain things like pointing, nods, head shakes, any kind of body movements that may mean something else.  Please help

• Your long term boyfriend surely knows about Aspergers so its not fair of him to call you stupid when you get confused like that. Your brain has difficulty with things like “pointing, nods, head shakes, any kind of body movements that may mean something else”. You should remind him of that next time you do things that seem “stupid” to him. Remind him to be more patient when he gets frustrated by things like that. Tell him that these synptoms are frustrating for you also. If he loves you he will understand.