Assessment for Autism later this month.

On the 26th February I go for my Assessment for Autism. It's frigtening to say the least. I'm 66 and retired. I've been waiting nearly two years for this Assessment since deciding I should do something re a Formal diagnosis. I've done the Online Tests for Aspergers and 'passed' with flying colours. I've lived all my life feeling 'strange'; set apart; outside the herd. I'm in the UK, and the NHS is being slowly starved of Funds and Privatised - so feel lucky to have gotten an Appointment especially at my age. I'm not sure what to expect and of course am freaking out about it. It's at 9 am to begin with, and I'm no longer an 'early riser', so I'll be a basket case when I get there for sure. Doubtful I'll get much sleep the night before. Fortunately, it's pretty local to where I live which is a God send. I no longer go out very often; for food and essentials mainly, preferring to isolate and hide from the big bad World, with the big bad people in it. Any advice re what I can expect would be very helpful. Thanks. 

• well people in this earth can be cruel and damming to others with autism. all you have to do is overcome and expect the drama, be yourself.