Therapies for autism.

Hi I have a autistic boy of 5 years. Can we get help of different therapy. From Nepal.

• The only 2 ideas i have in finding therapies is to read books on the subject and do internet searches.

If you find a therapy that sounmds promising, you can do a futher search for it. Many times overseas treatment places have a resources page on their website that includes international resources. my experince has been it is like doing detective work. Just keep doing it.

I am a step parent and a grandparent of autistic boys and i also have autism. I would also tell you that there is no way to know what sort of adult any child will become, especially with autistic folks. Know your child is very special in a good way though it will be a lot of work and try your patience.

Educate yourself on the topic but also on the topic of how to be a happy parent of a special needs child. Your well-being is more important than with a child who is less of a challenge.

Prayers and good feelings sent from Australia.

Nora
  • In reply to newnoz:

I tried but I could not get detail on different therapy in internet. Like ABA, Speech therapy, etc. Can I get the internet site for it?
  • In reply to newnoz:

I tried but I could not get detail on different therapy in internet. Like ABA, Speech therapy, etc. Can I get the internet site for it?
  • In reply to newnoz:

• In reply to newnoz:

• In reply to newnoz:

• In reply to newnoz: