Where does all the Tithe money go that the churches collect?

This money was to fill the storehouses of God,to feed the poor and hungary.It seems it goes to build giant mega churches,and pay church staff.The early church assemblies were private hoes,tents,or tabernacles.The Holy Spirit does not dwell in buildings made with hands.Know ye not,that your body is the Temple of The Holy Ghost?As to who Israel is.I believe for their sins.God scattered them,and overthrew their seed among the Heathen.Which they have not repented for to this very day.Daniel 9 and Psalm 106 KJV.They intermixed with the nations around them.No one race is likely Israel.It is about seed not color or race.Though many likely have more Hebrew DNA than others.Even if you don`t,gentiles can be grafted in.Who is Israel?Isaiah 51 KJV.Among them are likely many of the homeless in every nation.The prison population,the orphans.Where is the church?

• Isaiah 51;20 KJV.This verse right here,tells you the pastors in your church,do not serve God.If you did not get from that one.Micah 7;2 and Ezekial 22;30 KJV.Funny how all the churches,support Israel,but according to Ezekial 22;30,there is no man standing in the gap for Israel.That is because the churches support Satan`s Israel.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Psalm 83 KJV
  • In reply to A.Momma:

If you have not seen the videos on youtube,where they found the locations of Sodom and Gomorrah and Noah`s Ark,I suggest you watch them,for your own sake.I also suggest you pray Deuternomy 33 and Solomon`s prayer and Daniel`s prayer in daniel 9,and Lamentations 5 KJV.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Psalm 83 KJV.All these nations in Psalm 83 KJV are coming against real Israel,and gentiles that follow Jesus,or perhaps anyone that poses a threat to Satan`s Kingdom.All these low functioning autistics,are likely of the lost tribes.Those so called aspbergers are really witches and warlocks using magic to attain there so called giftedness,and they oppress people with it.Read the book of Acts,cause autism does not even really exist.Bunch of unclean spirits inhabiting our kids from the sins of the Fathers,and generational curses coming down on them.When The Hebrews followedtheir God,their was no sick and feeble or mentally disabled among them.None.A nation full of men that cannot be men,is at risk for being takin down.BUT,of course this nations was set up to be taken down from the beginning,by our own Freemason Founding Fathers,and those today are working hard to carry it out.Jeremiah 51KJV.
  • Actually, I was just reading this today, the tithe was instituted back in Numbers chapter 18. Here's part of what it says: verse 21 “Behold, I have given the children of Levi all the tithes in Israel as an inheritance in return for the work which they perform, the work of the tabernacle of meeting. "
    So, in addition to building maintenance, utilities, etc, there is support for the idea that church workers be paid out of tithes and offerings too (in another part of chapter 18).

Yes, they can be paid too much. We all have to watch out for greed. But, it's not wrong for there to be church buildings or for pastors (the portion of the offerings to be allocated to the priests and their families is also described earlier) and other church workers to get paid a reasonable amount from what the church received.

God bless you